Fluidd is a lightweight & responsive user interface for Klipper, the 3D printer firmware.
- Responsive UI, supports desktop, tablets and mobile
- Customizable layouts. Move any panel where YOU want
- Built-in color themes
- Manage multiple printers from one Fluidd install
- Notifications on Pi throttling + more
- Macro organization
- Full localization (i18n) support
- View and Edit your Klipper Config AND Gcode files in app
- Bed Mesh levelling
- Thermal Presets
- Multiple web cam support
- Control power devices - GPIO (relays), TPLink Smartplug, and Tasmota
- Print history
- Version management and upgrades
- Utilization graphs
Fluidd is developed and maintained by Craig Bassett and our contributors - along with support from the entire Klipper Team, associated printer communities and you, the user.
- Make a recurring payment with Patreon
- Make a one time payment with Ko-Fi
- Make a one time payment with Paypal
Primary support is provided via Discord, or Github Issues.
You can submit changes to these docs! At the bottom of every page is an option to edit this page. Any help is appreciated.