NOTE: Moonraker needs to be configured to support slicer uploads. Simply add the
[octoprint_compat] option to your moonraker config. See moonraker configuration docs for an example.
You can upload your sliced
gcode from within PrusaSlicer or SuperSlicer.
- With PrusaSlicer / SuperSlicer open, click the “cog” icon right of the Printer profiles combo box and select
Add physical printer
- Type a descriptive printer name
- choose proper printer preset
- Ensure the type is set to
hostname, IP or URLis your printer URL. Typically this would be
fluidd.localor similar (you may also need to add moonraker port, ie 7125 in some cases.)
- Enter some random characters in the API field.
- Click test!