- I’d like to setup multiple cameras, how?
- I have an INVALID status for Fluidd, Moonraker or Klipper on the Update panel
- How do I turn on my camera?
- My camera is delayed, or slow
- Klipper updated and now my printer has an error
- The host reboot / shutdown commands don’t work
- My WiFi keeps dropping, is there anything I can do?
- Why can’t I see a total layer count in Fluidd?
- Please see the cameras feature
Updates can sometimes fail and cause this error. Your first option is to try Fluidd now provides a recovery option.
If that fails, please reach out in Discord
- Fluiddpi ships with mjpgstreamer built in. Plug in your camera, navigate to the UI settings page, and enable the webcam.
- Here’s a couple of suggestions;
Some users have reported that their webcams were problematic when connected to the Pi4’s USB2.0 ports. Try plugging your webcam into the USB3.0 port.
Because mjpg streams static images, this can saturate your wifi. Try reducing the fps and resolution of your images. See the
/boot/fluiddpi.txtfolder on your Pi for more information on how to do this. You can also try connecting to wired ethernet.
- Klipper likely has configuration changes. Please see here for a list of recent changes.
Try jumping into
sshand running the following;
Depending on your network configuration, sometimes the low power mode of the Pi’s network adapter can cause issues. You can try fixing this by editing the
/etc/rc.localfile and adding the following to the bottom;
iwconfig wlan0 power off
- Coming soon!